Want to participate in this year's MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS?
posted by theflaminglips - Sep 10, 2009
This Oct 24, The LIPS will once again host their annual MARCH OF 1000 FLAMING SKELETONS parade in downtown Oklahoma City’s Bricktown district, just a stones throw away from FLAMING LIPS ALLEY.
Last year’s second annual Ghouls Gone Wild event was a huge success that drew LIPS fans from around the globe. Naturally, this year’s Supernatural procession will be even more incendiary as festive floats, (in)appropriately adorned cars, walking groups and plenty of surprises along with 1000 strong undead snaking through the streets of Oklahoma City.
Here's a few things you should know before purchasing your bundle:
1. You can wear your costume from previous years and participate in the parade. If you choose this option you can purchase just the T-shirt and the torch for $20. All the same rules apply, you must be 18 and you can only use the torch that we provide.
2. 2009 Death March branded skeleton costumes come in 2 sizes: Standard and Large - this will be based on your T-shirt size choice. If you order a small or medium shirt you will get a Standard size costume or if you order a large or x-large shirt you will get a Large size costume. Each bundle comes with a torch and 2009 March of 1000 Skeletons event t-shirt. The shirts are available in sizes Small through X-Large so choose your T-SHIRT size at checkout.
3. You may only purchase 2 costumes. Every costume must be for a person so we need a person's name and e-mail address attached to each costume. You will receive an email from us if you order 2 so we can obtain the other person in your party’s name.
4. Every skeleton will be carrying a torch with real fire. Anyone in the parade must be 18. Anyone in the parade must sign a waiver.
5. You will be told at a later date when and where to be so be sure to enter a valid name, email, mailing address and phone number at checkout.
6. A person must have the ability to march in the parade for up to 2 hours.
7. If you do not show up at the assigned time to pick up your outfit and be in the parade you forfeit your fee and will not receive a refund.
8. There are no refunds.
It’s going to be lots of fun!!
~The Flaming Lips Crew
log in to leave a comment
don't have an account? make one here
upcoming tour dates
Jackson, WY, USA
JH Center For The Arts
Eugene, OR, USA
Seattle, WA, USA
Upstream Music Fest + Summit
Bonner, MT, USA
Garden City, ID, USA
Revolution Concert House
Ogden, UT, USA
Aspen, CO, USA
Belly Up Aspen
Calgary, AB, Canada
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Sasktel Saskatchewan Jazz Fest
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Winnipeg International Jazz Festival
Fargo, ND, USA
Sanctuary Events Center
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Kansas City, MO, USA
Milwaukee, WI, USA
Chicago, IL, USA
Taste Of Chicago
Macclesfield, England, UK
Bluedot 2018, Jodrell Bank
London, England, UK
Kaleidoscope Festival, Alexandra Palace
Cambridge, England, UK
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Galway International Arts Festival, Roisin Dubh